www.dissident-ua.org – This traditional food, although very easy to find, still many people still want to make it themselves.
– 500 gr of rice flour
– 1.5 liters of regular coconut milk (not thick, not liquid)
– 250 gr sugar
– 4 pandan leaves
– 1/2 tablespoon salt
– plantain sliced slices for stuffing
Jackfruit leaves sufficiently then formed a cone.
How to make:
– Prepare the slime, steam for a few minutes 15 minutes kurleb rice flour
– While we steamed rice flour, boiled coconut milk, sugar, pandan leaf salt to boil, turn off the heat
– Prepare a place, then pour the boiled coconut milk little by little until the mixture is smooth and can be formed
– Enter the Nagasari mixture into jackfruit leaves then top with banana
– Steam again for 15 minutes until cooked