Potato donuts are not a stranger anymore, how to make it is quite easy.
– 400 grams of high protein flour
– 100 gr of medium protein flour
– 50 gr of milk powder
– 11 grams of instant yeast
– 200 grams of steamed potatoes, puree and refrigerate
– 100 gr of caster sugar
– 75 gr of butter
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 4 egg yolks
– 100 ml of cold water / cold liquid milk
How to make:
– Mix flour, milk powder, sugar and yeast. Mix well. Add the smooth potatoes, add the egg yolks and add water little by little while kneading until smooth and half smooth.
– Add salt and butter, continue to knead until smooth and elastic. Let stand for approximately 20-30 minutes, cover with a moist napkin so that the dough does not dry.
– Deflate the dough, for each dough 50 gr, rounded. Let stand 20-30 minutes, until fluffy.
– Hole in the middle, into a donut shape, immediately fried until brownish yellow.
– Fried donuts on medium heat tend to be small to brownish. – Lift and drain. After a cold can be topped according to taste.