Watermelon boiled sponge
This watermelon steamed cake can be your favorite takjil at home.
– 200 grams of sugar
– 200 grams of flour
– 125 ml of sprite
– 2 eggs
– 1 tsp SP / emulsifier
– Meises to taste
– Dark red and dark green to taste
How to make:
– Turn on the fire and heat the boiler.
– Mix all ingredients (except SP), mixer with high spees until the sugar has dissolved.
– Enter SP, mixer until thickly planted.
– Take 2 parts (approximately half a bowl of chicken) 1 give green coloring or pandan paste, 1 let it white.
– 1 part of the dough with the most red coloring or strawberry paste. Mix meises, stir well.
– Using a triangular plastic, insert the green, then white dough, then red on top into the bolkus mold that has been dialed in a paper cup.
– Steam for 15 minutes.
Bolkus tips break out:
– Make sure the eggs are fresh and room temperature.
– Use space temperature sprites
– Use a special steamed spoon cup which has small holes.
– Steam should be hot and steamy when steaming cakes.
– Cover the layer with a towel so that the steam does not drip onto the cake, but if the distance between the steamer and the lid is too low, it is not necessary to use a napkin so that the cake is not held back when it expands later.
– Many Bolkus recipes use low protein flour to make it lighter and perfect, but I like using medium protein because it is softer.